This training module covers Qualified Partner Annual Certification (Renewal). All currently active QPs are required to renew their certification to remain an active partner for the next program year. These lessons are Efficiency Maine’s opportunity to communicate with QPs by reviewing the next program year’s program guidelines and incentives. It also provides the opportunity to update your contact information and any required license(s).
The module is divided into 8 lessons to simplify your certification renewal. You do not need to complete all lessons, only the lessons that are mandatory or that pertain to the services your company provides. You may complete these at your convenience, if you do not finish all the selected lessons, simply log back in and pick up the next lesson as time permits.
Please note the following lessons are mandatory for each individual:
- Renewing your QP Designation
- PY23 Qualified Partner Annual Renewal Certification Renewal Form (provide license(s) & proof of insurance)
- C&I Prescriptive Initiatives Overview
- At least one of the Solutions lessons: Lighting, HVAC Electric, HVAC Solutions, Compressed Air, Agricultural, Refrigeration
- PY23 Certificate: Complete the lesson to download a copy of your certificate for display at your business.
Please complete the required lessons and any that you desire the credentials for services provided. Upon completion, the PY23 Qualified Partner Certificate will be available for download and the Qualified Partner Locator will be updated to reflect the updated information and solution lessons completed.
Please direct any questions or comments about the training to (207) 213-6247 or QP@efficiencymaine.com.